Friday 25 November 2011

Lovecats


So it's about time I made a LoveCat's post, I do work there after all.
And can you believe it, I have been there 1 year! Omg how time fly's when your having fun. So here is my celebratory post.

And I have to admit I enjoy it more now than when I first started it's definitely been my favourite place to work and over the course of the year this has confirmed it. I have worked at other places but none can beat this place. I like the fact that your not a model left on on your own to get bored your part of a kitty family. And of course LC makes amazing outfits I have so many favourites it chops and changes depending on my mood or if there is a new release lol.

So here are some pictures

Rainbow Kitteh.
This is my profile picture I have at moment, I love it such a happy outfit.


Snowflake Kitteh. The first outfit I modelled at LoveCats.



YAY! One Year at LoveCats !!!

Lovecats Update

Okay so I wrote this a few days ago while I had the flow of words in my brain. But held off posting till I actually made it to 1 year.

Since then I've been offered a promotion to manager!
 *Happy Purrrrs* ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment