Saturday 19 January 2013

Let out your Inner Pinkness


This post is all about my favourite colour pink.. so lets be girlie and have some fun :D In no particular order...



 Lovecats Allure - A elegant classy gown


Lovecats Neko Fae- Mystical & kittylicous all at the same time
Hush Kitty - It's a great outfit in all the colours it comes in teal, which is also my favourite



 Angelic - Pink & Sexy with this light sheer babydoll you can't go wrong

Bitter Bunnies Tutu - One of the first outfits I got. The green version is currently on the Lucky Letters
Bitter Bunnies Love Affair - This is my pink overload outfit I wear when modelling

Skin- Redgrave trinity tan and pale & Amacci olena pale
Hair- Vanity starlight dolly Pink, Truth tyler fades,valeska colors , Magika tendency & Exile One & only
Lashes- Redgrave Diva

Also:
Patootie.

Don't forget to check out this month's Bitter Bunnie group gift..who says pink and yellow don't go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment