Tuesday 1 May 2012

I've gone all petite

Hi

So it's been a while since I last made a post to be honest I haven't I have wanted to write about until, until now!

So a few weeks ago while I was working my Sunday shift at Lovecats a petite fairy came in and OMG as soon as I saw her I was bitten by the petite bug.

About a week later after deciding on the right one for me I got myself one and they are just do darn cute. And just like her I have been in love with  mine ever since. They are a relevantly new to second life but are making a big impact for their teeny tiny size :) And though the market for them is still small in fashion and housing etc., more designers and builders are following us on this tiny path.


Well here are some cute pics to wet your appetite :)




No comments:

Post a Comment