Friday 18 January 2013

Be Bunnylicious!!!



 I'm back!
 So after a long absence I'm going to do my first ever post on Bitter Bunnies Designs.

Well I started @ BBD June 2012  and while I always ment to do a post sooner on that awesome place.. but planning my real life wedding along with the fact that I never knew what to say.. I never did!

But anyway lets not dwell on that. Lets share some outfits .. here are some of my favs

Innocence
Outfit 1


Innocence from the burlesque range. So far I only have this one but I love it goes super well with my hair. I love the shimmery satin top along with the fluffy skirt it's super sexy yet sweet at the same time. And I love the heels with the roses on them .


Stocking
 

Outfit 2

Stockings there are two versions to this outfit I'm wearing the pink and white one and my lovely assistant is wearing the original one in black & purple. Has a snuggley hood that you can wear up or down... floaty dress, cute stripey socks and my favourite part laced ankle boots. Don't we look hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment