Thursday 27 October 2011

UCWS Finals!!!

So I passed my midterms Yay!!!

And today I had my Finals with Anrol

OMG they were so nerve racking even more than the midterm lol.

I thought I was sorted but boy was I so wrong but the good thing is I learned some new things, I spent 2 night's getting my outfit ready. But it's not always good to over think an outfit because it's what you think they might want for modelling and I really should of bought a low arc updo hair. Oh well you live and learn lol. It also didn't help that I was having SL problems and other people didn't see my outfits change when I did (a casual outfit doesn't look so casual with elbow length velvet gloves lol)

Part of the exam was to perform a character test and then quick change back into my Beach outfit. Here are some of my Before and After pictures on what I was tested on:


Before
After













I really enjoyed my time at UCWS so thank-you for teaching me loads now I can kick back, relax and have lots of fun and wait for my results. And what ever they maybe at least I know I did my best.

These are the other outfits I made...

My First Casual outfit was still a bit too dressy...

 ...So I toned it down with a pair of trainers, dropped the jacket and pulled on a pair of jeans.


I was quite pleased with my formal outfit, I'd matched the red dress with jewellery that featured rubies set in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment